Tuesday 12 November 2013

Easy and cute sewing patterns - My Funny Buddy

Hey!

I know I have been a touch inactive over the past two weeks or so, but I'm back and I want to show you what I have been working on!

I was contacted by the lovely Lucy, owner of My Funny Buddy, asking if I would like to trial her patterns... of course I said yes! After a bit of browsing, I came across the T-Rex and Dog Pillow designs...


As a novice behind a sewing machine, I was a touch nervous about how the finished toys would turn out. However, there was no need to fear! The digital files I received were abound with all the necessary information, from fabric choices, to mini tutorials of stitches, to definitions of technical terms, all written in common language, making it as easy as possible!


Before I knew it, I had finished with these two little cuties!
T-Rex:

Dog Pillow:




Aren't they adorable?! They have both settled in nicely in my bed with my Big Ted :D


So if you are interested in producing hand made and heartfelt Christmas presents, or adding to your own stuffed toy collection, I strongly recommend My Funny Buddy patterns! Check out Lucy's designs on her website and Etsy shop, or head over and join her on Facebook!





Let me know how you go! I envisage these soft toys slowly amassing in their own army! Haha.











No comments:

Post a Comment